Wednesday

New Love: Shiseido Lacquer Rouge

I am in love people! While for most who know me would me would cry duh, one would hope so after 12 yrs of marriage but unh unh, this is a new love. This love is with Shiseido Lacquer Rouge!

http://bestthingsinbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/07/shiseido-lacquer-rouge-in-nymph-new-for.html


I loved them so much I bought 5, and at $25 a stick that was no easy fair. For those new to the blog, info: I like the best for the least! While I love the richness that Shiseido gives in their colors, and creams I have been able to resist their allure do to their high costs. However, when I sampled just a swab of color to replace my long gone MAC lipstick, I was hooked. Not only was their striking pigment but the business, but the gleam off my lips had all the girls at all the counters rushing to the testers.

 
Above is me with 3 of the lacquers, 2 & 3 are just one swipe:

More Info:

Shiseido's new Lacquer Rouge ($25) liquid lipstick was inspired by Japanese Laquerware. One coat provides intense color and deep luster. This rich liquid lipstick leaves lips as smooth as lacquer. The applicator fits closely against the lips for a comfortable, even application that does not bleed. Lacquer Rouge improves dry, rough, or peeling lips with continued use, leaving them smooth and deeply moisturized through its Super Hydro-Wrap Vitalizing DE.


No comments:

Post a Comment