Thursday

Soaps: A review

Today's Review is all about suds.

I will be comparing Ivory (bar), Lanome's Exfoliant Fraichelle (scrub), and Orange-Moon Beauty's premium handmade soap.



IVORY SOAP

Pros: Inexpensive, fresh, great for dermatology concerns, light, and easy to obtain.

Cons: Boring! I am pleased with the overall quality but if there is an opportunity to purchase just about anything else I am so for it!

IVORY


LANCOME'S EXFOLIANT FRAICHELLE


Pros:  Exfoliates, fragrant, feels softer immediately.

Cons: Stinky (unless you like smelling like a garden). Granules are sparse, which gives you an odd impression - is it a scrub? is it a soap?, confused on whether or not I was as clean as I wanted to be.

EXFOLIANT FRAÎCHELLE










ORANGE MOON BEAUTY'S SOAP


Pros: Beautiful scent, fragrance fills the shower, bath, moisturizing, light, lathers well.

Cons: Only available online!


Orange Moon Beauty





No comments:

Post a Comment